The Geoceptor bypass separator has been independently tested by one of Europe's leading test houses in May 2007 and is fully compliant with EN858-1. It is the first Polyethylene bypass Separator to be approved for use on the Environment Agencies Separator Providers Report. The Geoceptor bypass separator has been nominated for several innovation & design awards and has 17 patents on its unique design.
Key Benefits of this innovative bypass separator:
· An easily accessible top situated patented filter system.
· Lightweight & extremely robust for easy handling on site.
· Massive savings on installation
· Low servicing costs.
· Separates hydrocarbons from water to less than 0.05mg/l.
· Drains areas up to 11000 sq m (1500 car parking spaces).
· Can be installed in concrete chamber rings & backfilled with 'as dug' material.
· Fitted with a wireless alarm system.
· Standard & Silt Storage options.